Aloe Fairy Gel

150
Category: Skin Care

Description:

Aloe Vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. ... The species is also used for decorative purposes and grows successfully indoors as a potted plant. It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments for minor burns and sunburns.

Description

Aloe is about 99% water; the remaining 1% is extremely powerful. Aloe Vera contains many minerals vital to the growth process & healthy function of all the body systems. The ingredients in Aloe Vera can be grouped into the following categories: Vitamins, Minerals, Sugar, Enzymes, Lignin’s, Amino Acids, Anthraquinones, Saponins, Fatty acids, Salicylic acid.

Ingridents

 

 

Similar Products :

Benifits

1.Bruns :- Alone fairy gel work great for soothing thopical burn , whether you burned your hand on stove or stayed out in the sun too long.

2.Cuts  and scrapes :- spread pure aloe fairy gel on cut,and it will heal faster.

3.Acnc :- spread the gel on acne spots and watch them disappear.skin sores well be cmpletely healed.

4.Sun Protection :- vitamin D is good fr skin but UVA rays are bad.so treat sunburns and reduce inflammation due to sun exposure with Aloe Fairy Gel.

5.Bruises:- Put aloe fairy gel on bruise.it reduce sweling and discoloratin.

Dosage

NA

Reviews

1 review for Donec eu furniture

User - September 12, 2018

review goes here Lorem ipsum dolor sit, amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Aspernatur a esse ullam itaque ipsum ipsam ex molestiae maiores dolores fugiat ratione similique sed, facere repellat amet blanditiis. Exercitationem, assumenda laudantium!

Add Your rating